WEDDING TRUTH AS WE SEE IT
OUR BEST BUSINESS PRACTICE MESSAGE
Sacks Entertainment Consortium Inc. Is committed to being different when it comes to quality. We believe that our quality state of the art technical sound, in relation to our rates are fair, consistent, and base on an efficacious formula that considers only the equipment used and the length of your event. (The Client) This is part of our best practice message of professional integrity to producing as much information available to you possible. Our pricing is not a secret, nor is it subjective. We do not engage in “price gouging” our clients or prospective clients based on what we think they can afford to pay.
Here at Sacks Entertainment Consortium Inc., we put a tremendous amount of time and resources into ensuring every wedding is special and successful. (You can choose your first dance with breath taking views, on a fog like cloud. Changing colors and shapes as you dance within a picture rest vista view.) We believe that the best practice is to perform only one wedding per day, we are very particular and conscientious about their planning and preparation. “Our prices are set!” Because we believe that the only “right way” to produce a successful event, is to provide the absolute best possible talent, equipment, and service in our view. By offering a range in pricing means offering a range in quality as well, and that is something we would never be willing to do. No one can be half as good for half the price, or twice as good for twice the price. It is in our hearts to simply do our absolute best for each of our clients and prospective clients for a fair price. We stand by our fair and consistent pricing.
“This is Best Business Practice.”
There are many factors that can determine the financial investment of an event.
They may include:
- Requested number of elements.
- Number of set ups.
- Length of your event.
Wedding Packages include:
- EMCEE dressed in appropriate elegant attire.
- Basic setup 4 hours is a standard 2 speaker DJ system to fit most medium size rooms.
- Professional sound system.
- Wireless microphone.
- Unlimited consultations.
- Well defined written agreement form.
Typical investment range: $1,000 – $5,000, for most weddings.
- Additional overtime past 4 hours, base time charge starts at – $200.00 per hour.
- Special effect dance floor lighting only. Design to project a nice color wash to the dance floor and can be synchronized to the flow of the music is included basic investment $800.00.
- Additional staffing/set up sound & lighting technician needed for large setups. Starting at $160.00 per person depending on time frame.
- Complete ceremony sound system with wireless or wired microphones for the ceremony. $300.00
- Travel expenses, outside zip codes beginning with 191, $0.49 a mile round trip.
- Stairs with no elevator and/ or ramps start at $160.00 additional fee, requires hiring additional manpower in hauling DJ sound and lighting equipment upstairs. If elevator is not working at any time needed for setup or take down – no matter whose fault, client will pay for extra time and labor which may delay setup. This of course would be handled on a case by case basis and may limit the amount of gear that is brought up the stairs. $160.00 starting fee depending on the complexity of effort needed.